LGBT History Month
- Pride in Our Past exhibition revival with new material collected since 2012 including the Lesbian Voices of Plymouth Project. At the Warehouse 170 Rendle St. Complimented by a series of talks at the venue. This will include Journeys of LGBT Asylum Seekers, persecution of LGBT people across the world and the freedoms gained in the UK since 1970 – 50 years on since the first modern ‘Gay Rights Marches’.
- Pop Up exhibitions at various locations including Drake Circus, Plymouth University, & Wellbeing hubs.
- Launch of the Pride in Plymouth LGBTQ literature project following the LGBT History Month theme for 2020 ‘Poetry, Prose and Plays’
- LGBT+ History Month special at Dartmoor Prison
- Public LGBTQ History talk for The Box at their House of Fraser location.
- LGBTQ Heritage walks to discuss LGBT locations and spaces in Plymouth that no longer exist, including the Nancy Astor statue making the link to her gay son.
- LGBT History themed film at the Plymouth Arts Centre (PCA)